[W9RCA-News] Technology recyclers

Kevin Nortrup Kevin at SugarCreekSolutions.com
Wed Jul 10 09:22:39 EDT 2019

With "the artist formerly known as Indianapolis Hamfest" right around the
corner, perhaps it might be helpful to remind everyone about Technology
Recyclers <https://tech-recyclers.com/> .

They are located just south of Washington Street on Franklin Road, on the
east side of Indianapolis.  They accept electronics, computer, and similar
items - both from households and from businesses - primarily for free.
(They charge $20 per monitor or TV screen, but everything else is recycled
at no charge to the contributor.)  They are certified as responsible
recyclers, including proper data-destruction on computer items.

I've donated my own unsellable items to them in the past.  As individuals
and clubs consider what to do with unwanted items before and after the
coming hamfest - I mean, "Expo" - I urge them to take the extra step to
ensure disposal of the items.  This is not just the environmentally and
legally responsible thing to do, but it supports a good local business and
recycles valuable resources into the next generation of technology.

Kevin Nortrup, CSEP, CPHIMS, LSSGB, FHIMSS -- N9NHL

Sugar Creek Solutions LLC

www.sugarcreeksolutions.com <http://www.sugarcreeksolutions.com/>