[W9RCA-News] BEFORE YOU GO TO FD TODAY

Jim Keeth AF9A at arrl.net
Sat Jun 23 07:21:28 EDT 2018

BEFORE YOU GO TO THE FIELD DAY SITE TODAY ... please print, fill out and bring along the attached Victor Conservation Club waiver!

Several of us (myself included!) didn’t have our signed waivers with us at VCC during set-up Friday evening. VCC wants one for everybody who’s going to be on the property today and Sunday.

A big thanks to everyone who came out for set-up – we got a great start on Field Day. We’ll gather again around 10 a.m. today to tie up any remaining loose ends for Field Day 2018!

ALSO: If you’re one of the operators on the schedule, please double check your assigned timeslot(s) here if you haven’t already done so:  2018 Field Day Operator Schedule <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vvr-wGyWuetbDJXIprIuAnECracL3-MGSjPBwP43-r4/edit#gid=1810148538>

Try to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your shift if possible.

If you have any questions or problems with your scheduled time, please text or call me at 317-506-1980 (may need to leave a message). I WILL NOT HAVE EMAIL AT THE FIELD DAY SITE!

That’s all for now. It’s Field Day –time to kick butt, take names, have fun and achieve our best score ever! See you at VCC!

73,
Brian, W9IND

P.S.  Most of the chairs in the VCC clubhouse have wooden seats, so if you’re going to be operating on the radio for hours, you might want to bring a favorite cushion for more comfort.  (Because when I say, “Kick butt!” I’m not talking about our own!)