[W9RCA-News] is ham radio on the point of death

Leroy Wignot lwignot at mssedco.com
Fri Jan 21 13:15:22 EST 2011

Great, thanks!

Leroy Wignot

MS SEDCO - Research & Development Director

-----Legal Disclaimer-----

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any other information contained herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.