[W9RCA-News] is ham radio on the point of death

Leroy Wignot lwignot at mssedco.com
Fri Jan 21 10:00:16 EST 2011

I always have my doubts about Slashdot, do you have a nasa link saying
this?  I could not find anything other than references to the Slashdot
story.

Leroy Wignot

MS SEDCO - Research & Development Director

-----Legal Disclaimer-----

The information contained in this message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or
any other information contained herein).  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer.