[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC - Indy Hamfest help

Jim Keeth af9a at arrl.net
Tue Jul 3 21:50:51 EDT 2007

This Friday, July 6, is set-up day for the Indy Hamfest.

Our Club could really use your help in loading the "junk" at Mike Koss'
warehouse starting about 4 PM.  For the past few years, participation
has been pretty thin.  If you can spend only an hour or so helping,
this would be a great benefit.

Also, on Saturday at the Hamfest, we need help manning the tables.
Please plan to spend an hour or so if you are going to be at the
Hamfest.

For more information contact Jim Rinehart, K9RU or Jim Keeth, AF9A.