[W9RCA-News] 3Y0J QRV now. 15m SSB and 12m CW

Jim Keeth JKeeth at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 13:52:09 EST 2023

3Y0J Bouvet Island 2023 Update:
The 3Y0J Team was able to land yesterday at the island. Eight operators plus Peter are on the island. They managed to secure the tent and camp.
Due to the strong wind and challenging conditions, we are using two K3 radios running 100w, wire antennas, and the Honda generator. Please remember that the 3Y0J team will always be operating split. Never transmit on their frequency.
We  <>ask that people that have Bouvet already confirmed on some bands please do not work us again to allow an opportunity to many others get Bouvet for an All Time New One.
Please standby for updates in the 3Y0J Facebook group.
The team is thankful for all the support we have received in this adventure.
Details to follow once the team finishes antenna and camp installations.
73,
Steve N2AJ
Media Officer & NA East Coast Pilot
3Y0J Bouvet Island 2023 DXpedition