[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC at the Hamvention - Fri. Evening Dinner

Jim Keeth af9a.jimk at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:20:05 EDT 2022

For those of us who are going to the Hamvention on Friday, May 20th:

We have dinner reservations for 5:30 PM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, 2415 Fairfield Commons Dr., Beavercreek, OH 45431, 937-956-0500.  The reservation is in Jim Rinehart’s name.

If you’re planning on attending the dinner, make sure you have emailed Jim, k9ru.indy at gmail.com and provided him with your cell phone number incase he needs to contact you.  If you  haven’t already contacted him, we can accept two more people.

Informal lunch get-together in grandstands at the track.  Simplex frequency 144.43 MHz.

K9RU's cell phone is  317 919-3284