[W9RCA-News] REMINDER: RCA ARC Zoom meeting Tue.

Jim Keeth af9a.jimk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:00:39 EST 2021

The February RCA ARC Zoom meeting is Tue., Feb. 9 at 7:00 pm EST.

NOTE:  Our Zoom meetings have been hosted on the Indiana ARRL Section courtesy of Indiana SM Jimmy Merry, KC9RPX.  If that subscription happens to be in use at the time of our meeting, you will not be able to login.  If that is the case, two of the “free” meetings have been scheduled, one at 7:00 and the second at 7:30 pm, limited to 40 min each.  Use the alternate meeting ID and passcode to log in.  Use the same login for both meetings.  Wait until the first meeting automatically terminates, then you should be able to log in again and start the second meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88202892145?pwd=NFlhWHArQmJXMDR3Vm90clZuQmJOZz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88202892145?pwd=NFlhWHArQmJXMDR3Vm90clZuQmJOZz09>

Meeting ID: 882 0289 2145

Passcode: 026008

ALTERNATE LOGIN:

Topic: RCA ARC Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb. 9, 2021 07:00 PM America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8652963564?pwd=cEp5MTh2ZytBaEluZ3NEa21iWWZ3QT09 <https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8652963564?pwd=cEp5MTh2ZytBaEluZ3NEa21iWWZ3QT09>

Meeting ID: 865 296 3564

Passcode: 035795