[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC / IRC Field Day

Jim Keeth AF9A at arrl.net
Fri Jun 20 12:21:10 EDT 2014

The RCA ARC and Indianapolis Radio Club will be operating Field Day Saturday - Sunday., June 28-29.  All hams are encouraged to come and operate or just visit.  Setup begins at 10 AM Sat.  The contest period is 2PM Sat until 2PM Sun.  If you’d like to schedule an operating time, please contact Bill Kennedy at the email address below.

Begin forwarded message: