[W9RCA-News] Indiana Radio Club Council is accepting for nominations for the 2014 Technical Excellence Award

Jim Keeth AF9A at arrl.net
Tue Apr 8 21:03:55 EDT 2014

2014  IRCC Technical Excellence Award Nominations

The Indiana Radio Club Council is accepting for nominations for the 2014 Technical Excellence Award.

The IRCC Technical Excellence Award provides a way to recognize Indiana Amateur's that are advancing the state of the art or have used or shared their technical expertise to the benefit of the amateur radio community.

Look around your area, there are plenty of technical hams in our ranks. We are looking for the best of these.

They could be doing technical mentoring, projects, seminars or have presented technical talks at your club meetings or a forum at a hamfest.

They may be working with digital communications, home brew,  remote station control, repeaters, antenna tinkerers or just plain old time ham radio "geeks."

We know they are out there, we need your help locating them and to submit a nomination.

NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS:

Any amateur radio operator in Indiana may submit a nomination.

Nominee must hold an amateur radio license and be a resident of Indiana, but they

are not required to be a member of any club or organization.

We need as much information about your nominee as possible. Please explain in some details what you nominee has done with their technical skills, achievements, mentoring, projects and how the amateur radio community benefits for those efforts.

Include: the nominees: name, call, email and/or home address, and home and/or cell phone number.

We also need the nominating person: name, call, email and/or home address, and home and/or cell phone number. We may need to contact you for additional information or confirmation.

All nominations must be received by June 5, 2014.

The IRCC Technical Excellence Award is to be presented at the Indianapolis Hamfest on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at the IRCC forum.

SUBMIT NOMINATIONS TO:  Jim Rinehart, K9RU, 1455 Shannon Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46201 or k9ru.indy@ gmail.com

For more information about the IRCC check out: http://inrcc.org