[W9RCA-News] Attn. ARRL Members!

Jim Keeth AF9A at arrl.net
Tue Mar 18 20:28:36 EDT 2014

Lou Everett, WA5LOU, our ARRL Indiana Section Manager, is running for re-election.  Lou has done an outstanding job as SM and he enjoys doing it.  He lives in Cumberland, IN, and has been very active supporting local clubs, hamfests, and other activities.  His opponent in this election is from the Ft. Wayne area.

If you are an ARRL member, you should be receiving a ballot between Apr. 4th and 9th.  Our suggestion would be mark your ballot and send it back as soon as possible.  —Jim K9RU