[W9RCA-News] B-17

Jim Keeth AF9A at arrl.net
Mon Feb 10 20:43:47 EST 2014

Not ham radio, but I saw a couple of items that I had in my ham shack at one time:

"Flying Fortress" B-17 named "Aluminum Overcast"

Very detailed and amazing pictures of the "Flying Fortress" B-17 named
"Aluminum Overcast".  Only about 15 are left flying from over 12,000
produced during WWII. If you scroll thru you will see the interior and
the positions from which the gunners held off enemy planes.

Really worthwhile going through the collection; never seen such
detailed images of the interior of one before!

http://home.comcast.net/~szee1a/Al_overcast/Al_overcast.html