[W9RCA-News] Ham equipment sale

Jim Keeth af9a at arrl.net
Thu Jun 7 08:30:17 EDT 2012

Equipment for sale:
Partial going out of business barn sale  at  the K9SG K9LZJ barn
because K9SG is moving to Sedona Arizona later this year.  The sale
will be either 8 am June 9th or 8 am on June 16 to be announced the
day before because of WX and other things.  Here is a list of items
that will be for sale with the first column being price new in some
cases and the second column being the asking price.  This is not an
auction and will be first come first served and will be cash only.
Please bring a truck if you want big items such as a refrigerator, or
TV console.  We probably will have more things for sale than are
listed - on the other hand if certain things sell such as a power
supply we may want the other power supply.  See some pictures of
various items that are attached.  We will let you know 24 hours ahead
of time about the sale.

AMPLIFIERS

Ameritron AL80A  1 KW amp
$850
$400
Mirage D100 ATV 420 to 450  5 in 100 out
$399
$200
Mirage D310  430 to 450 amp  30 in 100 out
$349
$180
RF Concepts 2-417  2 meter 45 in 170 out
$279
$160
SSB SP 700  430 to 440 mast mounted preamp
$275
$100
Tempo 2002 2 meter amp

$500

ANTENNAS

220 antenna
???
$50
40 meter dipole and center balun
$50
$20
5 element 2 meter beam
$100
$40
C3S Force 12  presently up will need taken down
$1,069
$800
Cantenna dummy load
$70
$30
Cubical Quad  20 to 6 meter  presently up
$1,135
$600
Cushcraft 2-40 yagi 2 element beam (1 ele up)
$1,000
$500
IAC coaxial 80 meter double Bazooka Dipole
$160
$50
M2  42 element M2 70 cm Sat beam
$358
$150
M2 1.2 gig antenna
$180
$50
M2 17 element long 2 meter beam
$354
$175
M2 22 element circ polarized Sat Antenna
$362
$200

COAX and Connectors

Andrew 7/8 inch coax with N connectors 140 ft
$5/ ft
200
Andrew 1/2 HL  (~ 10 sections with N connectors

$5 to $15
100s of feet of flooded 75 ohm buriable  coax

.05 per ft
RG8 and 9913  20 + pieces various length

0.10 per ft
Control cable  several long runs  5 to 16 wires

0.1 per ft

Coaxial Relays and switches

DPDT Tohitsu N relay new
$159
$90
SPDT 600 NL Tohitsu relay    2 of them
$109
$70
DPDT UHF Tohitsu relay new
$159
$90
Ameritron 5 position switch box only

$20
Ameritron 8 position switch box only

$20
Bandmaster 3 switch
$329
$200
DX engineering 8 position control box       as is

$10
Down East Microwave Sequencer

$100
SPDT ICE N relay
$35
$10
SSB 4 position low loss N remote relay box
$255
$100
4 position UHF rotory coax switch

$20
StackMatch and controller
$290
$200
Ameritron RCS-12 automatic Switch with relay box
$309
$175

FILTERS and Lightning protectors

80 meter ICE bandpass