[W9RCA-News] Fwd: Evansville hamfest info

Clarence - W2PGS W2PGS at arrl.net
Fri Oct 28 10:31:20 EDT 2011

FYI..

The Evansville, Indiana hamfest is quickly approaching. We need your help! If you could, please announce the hamfest on your local nets, at your meetings, on your web site, in your newsletter, or any other way to notify other amateur radio operators and enthusiasts.

We only have a few single tables remaining at this time.  We expect to sell out in the next few days.

I am also attaching a PDF version of the hamfest flyer to this email that describes all the basic information. You may distribute this as you choose – either on paper, by email attachment, by posting it on your web site, or just use the information to make announcements or write something about it.

For all 19 years of the EARS hamfest, we have provided one table free of charge to any area club when reserved in advance. We are continuing this tradition in order to help clubs work together. It is our hope that relations between ham radio groups continue to improve, and that this is a step in that direction.

Thank you so much for helping us promote the hamfest this year. If I can be of any assistance, please email <mailto:ears at w9ear.org>ears at w9ear.org, or call 812-333-4116.

73,

Neil Rapp WB9VPG
EARS Hamfest Chairman

Repeater information and RADAR images for all hams is available at the EARS web site:
http://w9ear.org

If you no longer wish to receive EARS e-mail newsletters, please  let us know!
EARS  2744 Pinehurst Drive, Bloomington, IN USA 47403  ears at w9ear.org