[W9RCA-News] 13 Colonies Special Event

Leroy Wignot lwignot at mssedco.com
Thu Jun 30 09:44:49 EDT 2011

I got it last year and the award is very nice, I have it in a frame now.

Leroy Wignot

MS SEDCO - Research & Development Director

-----Legal Disclaimer-----

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person
is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any other
information contained herein).  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete it from
your computer.

  _____