[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC meeting is ON

Leroy Wignot lwignot at mssedco.com
Wed Feb 17 10:56:36 EST 2010

Hello Jim;

Anyone else notice the interference from the Cincinnati repeater over
the past several weeks?  I notice from my home unit I can hit and hear
it pretty well.

Leroy Wignot

MS SEDCO - Research & Development Director

-----Legal Disclaimer-----

The information contained in this message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or
any other information contained herein).  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer.