[W9RCA-News] Fwd: Evansville Hamfest information for your club

Clarence - W2PGS W2PGS at arrl.net
Sat Oct 25 17:46:27 EDT 2008

FYI...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "EARS (Neil Rapp)" <ears at w9ear.org>
Date: October 25, 2008 11:02:12 AM GMT-04:00
To: w9joz at w9joz.org, w9mka at kaarts.org, webmaster at w9rca.org, svuk137 at juno.com
, n9wnh at yahoo.com, w9isu at sapphire.indstate.edu, jackw at brescia.edu, w9ims at w9ims.com
, w9ei at dcg.us, wpinckney at verizon.net
Subject: Evansville Hamfest information for your club

Dear Newsletter Editor or Amateur Radio Club Officer:

The Evansville, Indiana hamfest is quickly approaching.  This year, we
are trying to spread the word through the usual magazines and web
sites, but we are emphasizing clubs and other hamfests this year.
That’s where you come in.  We need your help!  If you could, please
announce the hamfest on your local nets, at your meetings, on your web
site, in your newsletter, or any other way to notify other amateur
radio operators and enthusiasts.

To help you with this request, I am attaching a PDF version of the
hamfest flyer to this email that describes all the basic information.
You may distribute this as you choose – either on paper, by email
attachment, by posting it on your web site, or just use the
information to make announcements or write something about it.

For all 16 years of the EARS hamfest, we have provided one table free
of charge to any area club when reserved in advance.  We are
continuing this tradition in order to help clubs work together.  It is
our hope that relations between ham radio groups continue to improve,
and that this is a step in that direction.  If your club has some
equipment to sell or would like to provide an information table,
please contact me ASAP to make your reservation.  Chairs are also
provided with each table.

Thank you so much for helping us promote the hamfest this year.  If I
can be of any assistance, please email <mailto:ears at w9ear.org>ears at w9ear.org
, or call 812-333-4116.

73,

Neil Rapp WB9VPG
EARS Hamfest Chairman

Repeater information and FREE e-mail for all hams is available at the
EARS web site:
http://w9ear.org

This email is being sent from EARS, 2744 Pinehurst Drive, Bloomington,
IN 47403, a non-profit organization.  This email is being hand
addressed, and is not spam or a part of a regular, recurring mailing
list!

If you feel you should not have received this email, please contact us
at ears at w9ear.org.