[W9RCA-News] Indy Hamfest - Need your help

Jim Keeth af9a at arrl.net
Wed Jul 9 21:34:14 EDT 2008

Remember the Indy Hamfest is this coming Saturday, July 12 at Camp
Sertoma.

The RCA ARC could use your help in Friday afternoon starting about 3
- 3:30 PM to help load our junk.  This will be at Mike Koss' place.
The more help we have, the shorter time it takes.  I will have
advance sale tickets for $6 ea.

If you need directions, call me at work Thursday, 587-3667 or on my
cell Friday, 317 319-4963.  Or, email af9a at arrl.net before Friday
morning.

We also could use some help during the Hamfest on Saturday selling
the stuff.  Please plan to spend an hour or so helping out.

Thanks & 73,
Jim AF9A