[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC Indy Hamfest

Jim Keeth af9a at arrl.net
Thu Jul 6 17:45:10 EDT 2006

Remember,  this Saturday (July 8) is the Indy Hamfest at Camp Sertoma,
US 52 and German Church Rd.  Our Club will be set up in the usual
corner of the tent.  The gates open at 6 AM.

Friday afternoon before the Hamfest, we need your help loading
transporting the junk.  We'll start loading about 3:30 PM at Mike Koss'
warehouse.  We can sure use your help as it goes much faster with more
hands.  Mike's place is near 34th and Sherman.  Call on the 146.88
repeater for directions. Or call Jim Rinehart at 587-4256 Friday
morning if  you need directions.

Thanks and see you at the Hamfest!