[W9RCA-News] RCA ARC - No Field Day activity planned this year

Jim Keeth af9a at arrl.net
Mon Jun 19 21:41:17 EDT 2006

Field Day 2006 - Because only four people were available and had
indicated an interest in operating Field Day this year, we have decided
not to try and operate a station.

There are a couple of other groups which would welcome visitors...  The
Greenfield Club will be operating.  Contact NE90 for details or check
their web site, W9ATG.com.  Also, the Hoosier DX and Contest Club will
be operating from Dave Zeff's place on Springmill Rd. north of 161st
Street.  Contact N9NS.

Mark your calendars for the Indy Hamfest, Saturday July 8.   The Club
will be loading junk Friday afternoon starting about 3PM .  Also,
during the Hamfest on Saturday, we need help selling the stuff.